mercredi 27 mars 2013

English message

Bonjour à tous !
I mean hello everybody !
Yes, I will write in english this time...

Claire and me were on the school's newspaper and on monday morning we spoke about our exchange, Geneva and Melbourne in front of all the secondary classes/high school classes. It was good !
The sport teacher in our school beat last week-end the world record of high jump (she is 58 years old !)




I made this video with Thea Martin (Piers' sister) and Kane Waters (a good friend of mind)
My little hedge hug (hérisson) is in it !!

Tomorrow is my last day of school... I will enjoy the maximum as possible !

See you really soon in Geneva !

Marius

3 commentaires:

  1. Bravo Marius ! Allez-vous arriver à convaincre votre hérisson de rentrer avec vous ? J'ai cru entendre qu'un poulet-coco-riz blanc était prévu pour le retour, peut-ête cela va-t-il le décider ? à très bientôt doR

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. C'est génial cette video! Mais comment t'as fait cela??? Je suis im-pres-sion-née... Bon courage pour les heures de vol du retour vers la France et la Suisse!
    Geneviève

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Cette vidéo est vraiment géniale, Marius!!!!!!! Profitez bien de ces derniers instants en Australie et bon retour en Suisse...
    Thomas Stähli

    RépondreSupprimer

Et si vous nous laissiez un petit mot?